Stay current on issues in Twentynine Palms at the MBCA blog! You can also access on-line The Desert Trail community newspaper, with searchable archives.
THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS:
The NuWu Casino is planned for the boundary of Twentynine Palms and Joshua Tree National Park. Track this issue and other developments on the MBCA Latest News Blog. And learn more about how you can influence development in Twentynine Palms with the resources in our Land Use/Development and Take Action sections.
TWENTYNINE PALMS RESOURCES ON THIS WEBSITE
For resources on our Issues pages specific to Twentynine Palms, go to:
- The Twentynine Palms City Council meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month to conduct the business of the City. The meetings begin at 7 p.m.
- Planning Commission meetings are held on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m.
- All meetings are open to the public and citizens are invited to attend and participate in the decision making process. City Council Chambers, 6136 Adobe Road, Twentynine Palms.
- Agendas may be viewed in advance at City Hall and on the City Website (see below for links).
- Your County Supervisor: Twentynine Palms is in the First Supervisorial District of San Bernardino County. For County contacts, including First District Supervisor, click here.
- Twentynine Palms is in the 34th State Assembly District and the 18th State Senatorial District. To contact your elected state representatives, click here.
- Twentynine Palms is in the 41st Congressional District. To contact your Senator or Congressperson, click here.