County Unincorporated Areas
Do you live in Joshua Tree? Below you will find links and
information to help you understand and navigate the natural and
human-made systems that sustain and administer this community.
Look for more resources on becoming an effective advocate in your community on the Take Action and Land Use/Development sections of this Website.
For the most current updates on issues in Joshua Tree, read the MBCA blog.
Table of Contents:
|Stay current on issues in Joshua Tree at the MBCA blog!
THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS:
Joshua Tree Villas (aka the Katz project), a 2800-home residential proposal, has stirred controversy in Joshua Tree. Track this and other developments on the MBCA Latest News Blog. And learn more about how you can influence development in Joshua Tree with the resources in our Land Use/Development and Take Action sections.
JOSHUA TREE RESOURCES ON THIS WEBSITE:
For resources on our Issues pages specific to Joshua Tree, go to:
- Your County Supervisor: Joshua Tree is in the Third Supervisorial District of San Bernardino County. For County contact information, including your Supervisor, click here.
- Land Use Services, Yucca Valley Office: 57407 Twentynine Palms Outer Highway South,Yucca Valley, CA 92248, (760) 228-5430
- Countywide Complaint/Emergency Hotline: 1-800-722-3181
- Joshua Tree is in the 65th State Assembly District and the 18th State Senatorial District. To contact your elected state representatives, click here.
- Joshua Tree is in the 41st Congressional District. To contact your Senator or Congressperson, click here.