California By the Numbers is a two-page illustrated printable document created by MBCA Director Pat Flanagan. It explains and illustrates the unique and special characteristics of the land, plants, and animals that make up the richly varied California Desert.
- Try our Interactive Conservation Map to learn about community-designated conservation boundaries.
- Find a nursery that carries desert native, near-native and drought-tolerant plants to create or enhance your own landscape while saving water and money via our Native Plant Nurseries page.
- Want to contact a public official? Here's contact information for our federal, state, and county decision-makers.
- Considering home solar? Review a list of local solar contractors licensed in the Morongo Basin.
- MBCA appreciates the the work of many other non-profit groups on behalf of conservation at the local, state, and national levels. We provide a list of groups with links to their websites.
- A valuable tool to help you understand the operation of public meetings and your rights of access to them is the Guide to the Ralph M. Brown Act published by the League of California Cities.
Do you like this page?