- San Bernardino County RECE Policy 4.10: Supervisors vote 11.6.18
- San Bernardino Co. Fire Protection District Service Zone FP-5 expansion
- MBCA’s 50th Anniversary kick-off event: 1.26.2019
- San Bernardino Countywide Plan
- LUS regional meetings
- San Bernardino County Fire Service Zone parcel fees and special meeting
- San Bernardino County RECE 4.10
- Joshua Tree Airport Solar Project
- Eagle Crest Pumped Storage Project
- DOI Announces Intent to Reopen DRECP
- Missing in Action: SB Co. Renewable Energy Conservation Element
The information and links below are intended to assist you in responding to MBCA's February 14 Eblast request to contact the County Board of Supervisors about the County's Renewable Energy and Conservation Element, and about the proposed review of the Desert Renewable Energy Conservation Plan / DRECP.
At the Monday, January 8 meeting of the Morongo Basin Municipal Advisory Council, County District Services Coordinator Frank Haggard presented a slide show demonstrating the County's plans for the Desert View Conservation Area, known by many residents as Section 6. This day-use-only area has been overwhelmed with National Park visitors illegally using it as an overflow campground, causing disruption to nearby residents and damage to the property. The plans include hiking trails, a shade shelter, signage, and parking. Additional information can be found in this KCDZ news story and in these notes made by a local resident. Residents with questions, comments, or an interest in volunteering to help with this project should call 760.366.8415.
Links to all Community Action Guides by District (added 10/2020)
Joshua Tree Municipal Advisory Council 2004 Community Plan Proposal
A sample result for utilizing keyword searches of County documents to find references to specific issues and concerns (for example “scenic”).
The December 2, 2017 Eblast is devoted to explaining the meaning and status of the Community Plans and why it is so important for you to express concern by submitting a comment by the deadline.
- Countywide Plan Meeting / Open House – Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2017
- Update: SB 249 & SB 159