- Appeal of Daggett Solar Power Facility to be heard by Board of Supervisors Tuesday December 10
- Fish and Game Commission to consider listing of Joshua Tree as a threatened or endangered species
- MBCA monthly Board Meeting venue change
- Hold the date for or annual meeting January 25, 2020
- Paradise Valley to be heard by Riverside County Board of Supervisors
- Workshop Teaches New Skills to Empower Community To Defend The California Desert: Part Two.
A keenly interested audience of almost 60 attended MBCA’s Fall Desert-Wise Living Lecture on September 28.
Mojave Water Agency’s General Manager, Tom McCarthy, provided not only a clear presentation about MWA's history and processes, he also responded patiently and instructively to a number of detailed questions.
DENY PARADISE VALLEY!
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Riverside County Planning Commission