- 2017 Desert-Wise Landscape Tour a huge success!
- Sand-To-Snow and Mojave Trail National Monuments under review by Trump
- Eagle Crest Pumping Project
- County Renewable Energy Element Final Draft
While we cannot say that there has been an end to plans for the Alta Mira housing project in the Friendly Hills area of Joshua Tree, the JT 105 Alliance citizens' group has informed MBCA that the developers have recently offered the project land for sale. Below is an update from the Alliance and also links to some of the documents involved in the ongoing legal efforts to stop or change the plan for the Alta Mira Housing Development in the Friendly Hills area of Joshua Tree.
- Return Eagle Mountain lands to JTNP
- Stop 2,220 home development - Mission Creek
- Black Rock Symposium: "How to Make Your Voice Heard on Conservation Issues in an Uncertain Political Climate."
- UCR Conference: Solar Energy Directions for Inland Southern California: Where is it going?
- Renewable energy Moratorium request - San Bernardino Co.
- Ruth Denison Environmental Conservation Scholarship
- Refreshed and renewed website - mbconservation.org