- Joshua Tree Airport Solar Farm: Planning Commission hearing - April 21st
- Alta Mira Gated Community Housing Project: 248 homes on 105.24 acres
- National Park Service completes Eagle Mountain Boundary Study
I hope you can clear your schedules to take in the conservation-oriented events coming our way in coming days. Several critically important meetings for projects MBCA has been monitoring now require our attention. Of course, we can’t do “it all,” but hopefully you can find time to participate. We DO make a difference. Our presence and vigilance are being called on this spring to educate the community and decision makers!
- Alta Mira Housing project: IMPORTANT MEETING THIS THURSDAY!
- Update on Joshua Tree Airport Solar Field Project (NextEra)
- SPARC Forum – Phase 2: Community Outreach
- San Bernardino County Renewable Energy & Conservation Element
Alta Mira Housing project: IMPORTANT MEETING THIS THURSDAY!
We’ve just learned about an important SB Co. Planning Commission meeting.
WHEN: Thursday, March 17th – 9:00 am
WHERE: Joshua Tree County Government Center (videoconference)Read more