MBCA has joined over 70 organizations signing a letter addressed to Governor Newsom and the California Public Utilities Commission stating concern about changes to net metering. Net metering allows rooftop solar owners connected to the grid to receive bill credit for energy produced beyond their own needs. This does not work to the advantage of investor-owned utilities that are pressing for changes. The letter also encourages more solar battery storage and rooftop solar growth with extra support for low-income communities.
- MBCA’s 47th Annual Meeting and Local Energy Symposium a Success!
- 47th Annual Meeting and Local Energy Symposium a Success!
- Great news for future of rooftop solar and net metering: CPUC ruling
- 2016 MBCA Desert-Wise Living Landscape Tour: April 23 & April 24
- Joining Forces: Plant to Paper Project - The Veterans Initiative in the Arts
- Stop the Tower Campaign
- WEMO OHV Travel Management Plan opposed