- Joshua Tree Candidacy for Threatened Status
- Desert Tortoise Candidacy for Endangered Status
- Countywide Plan / Repeal of Community Plans
- Stagecoach Solar
- XPressWest Wildlife Crossings
- Stinknet Invasive Plant!
- Virtually Attend MBCA Board Meetings
- Check the MBCA Calendar for Online Events
- Support MBCA through Amazon Smile
At their October 27 meeting, the San Bernardino County Supervisors adopted all recommendations from Land Use Services concerning the new Countywide Plan, including repealing the 2007 Community Plans. During Public Comments preceding the vote, five MBCA Directors made public comments from the Joshua Tree and Hesperia video-connection sites, requesting the Supervisors adopt and update the 2007 Community Plans rather than repeal them. Third District Supervisor Dawn Rowe asked County staff a number of thoughtful questions, including several related to MBCA’s concerns, then asked that the recommendation regarding the repeal of Community Plans be a separate vote. When that occurred, she voted against the repeal though it passed 4-1.
- Control the spread of Sahara Mustard
- Paradise Valley Development Threatens Joshua Tree National Park
- Stop Eagle Crest Energy
- Stop Cadiz! SB-307 on Governors desk
- Countywide Plan comments due August 15
- Desert Wise Living Landscape Tour: April 27 & 28, 2019
- San Bernardino County RECE Policy 4.10: Update
- Paradise Valley Development: Threatens Joshua Tree National Park
- San Bernardino Countywide Plan: Update
- San Bernardino Countywide Plan
- LUS regional meetings
- San Bernardino County Fire Service Zone parcel fees and special meeting
- San Bernardino County RECE 4.10
- Joshua Tree Airport Solar Project
- Eagle Crest Pumped Storage Project
Links to all Community Action Guides by District (added 10/2020)
Joshua Tree Municipal Advisory Council 2004 Community Plan Proposal
A sample result for utilizing keyword searches of County documents to find references to specific issues and concerns (for example “scenic”).
The December 2, 2017 Eblast is devoted to explaining the meaning and status of the Community Plans and why it is so important for you to express concern by submitting a comment by the deadline.