- Flamingo 640 Glamping Project going before Planning Commission
- Wonder Inn Project update
- Spring is here and so are Invasive Plants!
- Rooftop Solar Update
- 2023 Desert Wise Living Landscape Tour
- Attend MBCA’s Landscape Tour Sunday April 24!
- Comments due on the Flamingo 640 Glamping Project
- Proposed Wonder Inn Hotel
- Short Term Rentals and the SB County Housing Element
- Is the Joshua Tree a Threatened Species?
Photo by Stacy Doolittle
In response to the advancement through San Bernardino County's planning process of a proposal for a 106-room hotel project in Wonder Valley, local concerned residents have established a website to inform and engage others in opposition. The development includes a 24/7 restaurant, spa, pool, 205 parking spaces, and other features. Nearby residents are concerned about excessive lighting, dangerous highway conditions and traffic, dust, groundwater levels, wastewater, etc., and feel the project is completely inappropriate for their small, sparsely populated community. The website is StopWonderInn.org.