Letter: Detailed Comments on Alta Mira
Related MBCA News follows this letter.
Posted by· May 04, 2019 8:42 AMContinue reading → Add your reaction Share
Posted by· April 02, 2017 12:00 PMContinue reading → Add your reaction Share
- Submit your Desert-Wise Living Essay!
- Stop Cadiz! Support SB-307
- Alta Mira Development Defeated!
- Paradise Valley Development Threatens Joshua Tree National Park!
- West Mojave Route Network Project (WEMO) Land Use Plan Amendment published
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) workshop: Yucca Valley, May 18, 2019
While we cannot say that there has been an end to plans for the Alta Mira housing project in the Friendly Hills area of Joshua Tree, the JT 105 Alliance citizens' group has informed MBCA that the developers have recently offered the project land for sale. Below is an update from the Alliance and also links to some of the documents involved in the ongoing legal efforts to stop or change the plan for the Alta Mira Housing Development in the Friendly Hills area of Joshua Tree.See All Alta Mira NewsDo you like this post?
Letter: Comments on Eco Dome Project in Landers
Eblast November 8, 2023
MBCA Comments on Landers Eco Dome Project
Letter: Easley Solar Project
Eblast September 26, 2023
Easley Solar Project Comments Emphasize Dust and Environmental Justice
Letter: Supervisors Approve RCIS Resolution without Recommended Change
Supervisors Approve RCIS Resolution without Recommended Change