Instructions for Use
1.To use the map files, you must first install Google Earth Pro on your computer.
It is a free program that will work both on MAC and PC computers.
You may download the program here: https://www.google.com/earth/versions/#earth-pro
Please follow the prompts to install. After downloading the program, proceed to Step 2.
2. To use the files MBCA created, you must store (download) them on your computer.
1. Go to our online folder to locate the map files.
2. Download a map from the folder by right-clicking (control-click for Macs)on it, and selecting Download from the options.
3. To view the downloaded files, launch Google Earth Pro.
1. From Google Earth Pro, select FILE>OPEN.
2. Navigate to the downloaded files in your folder and click OPEN.
3. This can be repeated for each file.
4. To save the files in your version of Google Earth Pro, select YES when closing the application.
If you're wondering about the source files for these maps, here is an Excel/Google Sheets file with source information for each map. When locating geospatial data most of the time it comes in a professional GIS data format. These files have been converted and optimized for Google Earth Pro viewing.
Here are image samples of many of the maps.