Letter: Stagecoach Solar Project NOP Comments
Posted byon November 11, 2020
Related MBCA News follows below this letter.
Posted by· December 01, 2020 10:36 AMContinue reading → Add your reaction Share
Posted by· November 24, 2020 10:10 AMContinue reading → Add your reaction ShareThe latest large-scale solar development proposed for a problematic desert location is Stagecoach Solar, proposed for the Lucerne Valley area. In this case we are pleased that many of our concerns about the project on behalf of east desert residents are mirrored by the two desert-area County Supervisors, District 3 Supervisor Dawn Rowe and District 1 Supervisor Robert Lovingood.See All Stagecoach SolarDo you like this post?
- Joshua Tree Candidacy for Threatened Status
- Desert Tortoise Candidacy for Endangered Status
- Countywide Plan / Repeal of Community Plans
- Stagecoach Solar
- XPressWest Wildlife Crossings
- Stinknet Invasive Plant!
- Virtually Attend MBCA Board Meetings
- Check the MBCA Calendar for Online Events
- Support MBCA through Amazon Smile