- MBCA Annual Meeting and Water Symposium – Jan. 28, 2017
- Return Eagle Mountain Lands to JTN
- Stop 2,220 home development - Mission Creek
- Apple Valley’s Habitat Conservation Pla
- Renewable Energy News – CA.’s RE Transmission Initiative
The Department of the Interior recently announced the latest step in the process of adding about 20,000 acres to Joshua Tree National Park. The "Eagle Mountain Boundary Study" began about two years ago and the current action moves another step toward final action.Read more
The Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA) presented its Huell Howser Best in Blue Award to the Joshua Basin Water District on December 1, 2016, for its innovative outreach program encouraging the public to plant water-saving native plants.Read more
A valuable source of information for waste and recycling issues is the San Bernardino County Solid Waste Management page.
Thanks also to the Town of Yucca Valley for this list of Morongo Basin recycling centers.