Letter: Comments on Soda Mountain Solar
Posted byon February 16, 2023
Related MBCA News follows this letter.
Posted by· February 17, 2023 5:26 PMAdd your reaction ShareThe Soda Mountain Solar project along the I-15 corridor that was denied six and a half years ago is again being evaluated. In this comprehensive comment letter submitted as a Draft Environmental Impact Report is being prepared, MBCA outlines still-pertinent and new concerns ranging from fugitive dust and environmental justice to issues of widespread unobstructed views that entice visitors and the "lake effect" that entices birds to their deaths.Posted by· August 15, 2016 7:03 PMContinue reading → Add your reaction Share
Posted by· July 16, 2016 7:28 PMContinue reading → Add your reaction Share
- Joshua Tree Solar Farm – video broadcast TOMORROW in JT
- Soda Mountain Solar – comment deadline 8/22/16
- MBCA Desert Wise Living fall lecture 9/24/16
- Joshua Tree Airport Solar Farm - Appeal Hearing decision
- Broadcast live via videoconference at the JT Burke Government Center tomorrow, Tuesday, August 16th, starting at 1:00PM
Posted by· June 07, 2016 7:09 PMContinue reading → Add your reaction Share
- Sand to Snow National Monument Collaboration Workshop
- Joshua Tree Community Plan meeting with San Bernardino County representatives
- Joshua Tree Airport Solar Farm BOS Appeal Hearing
- Soda Mountain Solar BOS Hearing
- Dollar General: JT Downtown Business Alliance loses in State Court of Appeal
See All Soda Mountain Solar Project NewsDo you like this post?
- Pumped Dry: The Global Crisis of Vanishing Groundwater - June 8
- Salton Sea Action Committee's Ex-Officio & Stakeholders Meeting - June 9
- Emeritus Director Susan Luckie Reilly celebrates her 100th Birthday!
- Public Meeting: Land Use in the Johnson Valley Area
- Soda Mountain Solar: SB Co. Supervisors to decide future