Letter: Scoping Comments On Ord Mountain Solar
Related MBCA News follows this letter.
Posted by· May 14, 2019 9:56 AMContinue reading → Add your reaction Share
Posted by· November 18, 2018 9:39 AMContinue reading → Add your reaction ShareOn November 16 MBCA filed a comment letter with San Bernardino County in response to the Draft Environmental Impact Report on the proposed Ord Mountain Solar and Energy Project near Lucerne Valley. Director Pat Flanagan once again researched and wrote a detailed analysis of the Ord Mountain DEIR, with technical input and data from a GIS analyst and others. A number of maps, charts, and aerial photos provide extensive documentation to explain the many potential negative impacts of such a project.Posted by· October 16, 2018 11:28 AMContinue reading → Add your reaction ShareThe Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the proposed Ord Mountain Solar Project has been published by San Bernardino County. The 60 megawatt project is proposed next to a rural residential area north of Lucerne Valley. Negative effects on local residents and wildlife (including bighorn sheep and tortoise) are expected if the project were built. Here is a link to the online Notice of Availability, where you can read a summary and see a map.
- Paradise Valley Development Threatens Joshua Tree National Park
- Stop Cadiz! Support SB-307
- West Mojave Route Network Project (WEMO) Land Use Plan Amendment published
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) workshop: Saturday, May 18, 2019
- Submit your Desert-Wise Living Essay!
Posted by· July 01, 2017 8:02 AMContinue reading → Add your reaction Share
In another extraordinarily detailed and comprehensive document, MBCA Director Pat Flanagan on June 30 sent MBCA's official comment letter on the proposed Ord Mountain Solar and Energy Storage Project in Lucerne Valley to San Bernardino County Land Use Services. In addition,Posted by· June 14, 2017 7:55 PMContinue reading → Add your reaction Share
See All Ord Mountain SolarDo you like this post?
- Ord Mountain Solar Project: comment by June 30
- MDLT campaign for 29 Palms property “Indian Trail Head”: ends June 30
- Healthy California Act, SB 562: Indivisible public forum, June 26
- CA. Assembly supports state’s monuments: AJR-15, Federal public lands